Manufacturers recommend air-conditioning service every two years.
At Eclipse we use the latest German equipment to service/re-gas your air-conditioning. This allows us to deliver the exact amount of gas / oil and tracer oil for the vehicle. You receive a printout to verify gas quantity and a sticker is placed under the bonnet stating the date of service.
Tips for keeping your air-conditioner in prime condition:
- Keep you air con running at all times – Summer, Autumn, Spring & Winter! Just adjust the temperature to suit. Keeps the lines lubricated, compressor running and the oil moving around the system
- Have the air-conditioner serviced every 2 years – keeps the gas and the oil levels at optimum. Ensures drive belt is ok.
- Check cabin filters every 2 years – avoids low air flow and bad smells
- Check gas and oil levels
- Re-gas AC system, adding the correct oils and dye (helps with any future leak detection)
- Check the cabin filter
- Check the drive belt
- Add deodoriser to system – kills any bugs in the system
- Use the latest Waeco system (German precision air conditioning equipment)
- Check and test fan for proper air flow
And of course, there’s our famous free car wash at the end!
Book A ServiceTo book a service call our office on (03) 9338 8967, or complete the form below and we'll get back to you with a confirmation as soon as possible: